Best Online ReadsThursday, September 25, 2014
All the links I am loving this week:
1. Why you should never sass talk your mother via The Powder Room.
2. You might be a parent if... via Scary Mommy.
3. The importance of setting aside quiet, uninterrupted time for reading via The Wall Street Journal.
4. An adorable way to add character to your hot chocolate this fall via Family Fresh Meals.
5. A theory on why women earn less than men via Purple Clover.
6. A delicious recipe for pumpkin cheesecake muffins from Sally's Baking Addiction.
7. The only 15 Netflix hacks you'll ever need via Vulture.
8. Nine items you need this fall that you probably already own via HuffPost Lifestyle.
9. 29 expert beauty tips every woman should know via Health.com.
10. The found art of thank you notes via The New York Times.