That's exactly what the people behind Sparkling ICE want to do.
Sparkling ICE is the fastest-growing, non-alcoholic beverage brand in the U.S. and is on a mission to “Imagine a World without Breast Cancer”. From October 1 through October 31, Sparkling ICE will donate 1¢ per bottle of its Pink Grapefruit Sparkling ICE to help find a cure for Breast Cancer.
All proceeds will go directly back to the community where the product was sold. Sparkling ICE allows each community to select the charity in their region that they would most like to offer the donations to (i.e. Susan G. Komen Affiliates, Local/Regional Breast Cancer Research Foundations, etc.)
I'll drink to that!
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Sparkling ICE has created a specialty cocktail called "Sip Pink for the Cure" using its Pink Grapefruit Sparkling ICE flavor.
Grab your cocktail shaker and mix up this tasty treat. Cheers to a cure!
Sparkling ICE Sip Pink for the Cure Cocktail
- 3 oz. Grapefruit Sparkling ICE
- 1 ½ oz. vodka
- 1 oz. lime juice
- Lime wedge
- Sliced fresh jalapeño
- Chili salt for rim of glass (Kosher salt mixed with chili powder)
- Rub the entire rim of a chilled martini glass with a wedge of lime, and dip into chili salt mixture.
- Combine vodka and jalapeno slices with ice in a shaker.
- Strain and pour into the chilled martini glass.
- Top with Grapefruit Sparkling ICE.
- Garnish with a few fresh jalapeno slices.