Best Online ReadsThursday, December 4, 2014
The links I am loving this week:
1. I love the idea of setting up a hot chocolate bar for a kids' playdate via Yellow Bliss Road.
2. Knowing how to respond to an invitation is always helpful during party season via Rue Daily.
3. The 12 apps you need to be using right now via Business Insider.
4. 10 cheap ways to make your kitchen look expensive via Redbook.
5. The surprising benefits of doodling via Purple Clover.
6. Whip up a batch of chocolate peppermint sandwich cookies this holiday season via Joy The Baker.
7. Show up with kick butt hostess gifts this holiday via Real Simple.
8. Why not start an articles club when you don't have time to commit to a book club via A Cup of Jo.
9. Warm your insides this winter with an apple cider hot toddy via COOKIE + kate.
10. Why you shouldn't think of life as being good or bad via MindBodyGreen.