In this month's box were the following products:
1. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Creamy Lip Stain (Received sample. Full size, $20)
I love that this long-wearing stain isn't drying like most are. This goes on smoothly and keeps lips moisturized. I wasn't thrilled with the color by itself, but it has turned out to be great for layering.
2. Key West Aloe Gentle Facial Cleanser (Received sample. Full size, $16.50)
This cleanser is almost gel-like when dispensed but quickly lathers up nicely. It's invigorating scent is perfect for kick starting my morning routine starting with washing my face.
3. Karma Organic Spa Soybean Oil and Tea Tree Oil Nail Polish Remover (Received sample. Full size, $12)
I've been waiting forever for a non-toxic nail polish remover. This one is a bit pricey compared to conventional polish removers, but it is TOTALLY worth it. It has a great scent and it's gentle formula doesn't leave your nails and hands feeling as if the top layer has been stripped off.
4. NAOBAY Radiance Body Lotion (Received sample. Full size, $18)
Uses olive oil and avocado rather than chemical to hydrate and soften your skin and works wonders on knees and elbows. I'm in love.
5. Paula's Choice RESIST C15 Super Booster (Received sample. Full size, $48)
I loved how this serum concealed the dark shadows in the inner corners of my eyes. and make me look more awake in general.
All items available for purchase through the links above.