For me, the ultimate comfort food is a big bowl of spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing warms the soul more on a cold Sunday evening than the Hubs' homemade gravy and meatballs. It's a meal that our whole family looks forward to almost every Sunday. It's simple, but oh so delicious.
I'm partnering with Redpack Tomatoes to help spread the word about its "Redpack Carnevale" promotion that is currently running through March 4th on the Facebook page. One of 1,000 Redpack followers will win a Redpack branded apron each week! One grand prize winner will receive a pasta stock pot, pasta-related serve-ware and Redpack products.
During the promotion period, Redpack will also share some fun Italian recipes featuring its own tomato products, including Tuscan Tomato Bruschetta, Antipasto Salad, and Authentic Italian Gravy. Be sure to hurry over and like the Redpack Facebook page.
|Tuscan Tomato Bruschetta prepared with Redpack Diced Tomatoes|
The prize pack includes:
- 1-28 oz. can of Redpack Crushed Tomatoes
- 1-28 oz. can of Redpack Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1-28 oz. can of Redpack Diced Tomatoes
- 1-6 oz. can of Redpack Tomato Paste
- Six featured recipes, included those mentioned above as well as Pizza Stromboli, Baked Ziti, and Chicken Parmesan.
a Rafflecopter giveaway