I've had a love for espadrilles ever since the late 80s when the European fashion invasion hit the US in a big way. This summer they are back and are showing up in all sorts of colors, textures, and fabrics.
My thoughts have turned to summer, and I can't wait to get my hands on a few pairs of these for easy, breezy strolls on the beach and boardwalk.
1. Soludos Espadrille Flats - Classic Stripe
2. Stuart Weitzman Catalan Snake-Print Espadrille
3. Vince Camuto Lilly Espadrille
4. Women‘s Dianne Cap Toe Espadrille Flat
5. Soludos Dali Washed Canvas Espadrilles - Daffodil Yellow
6. Rebecca Minkoff Gavin Espadrilles - Winter Mint
7. Loeffler Randall Mara Haircalf Espadrilles - Cheetah
8. Manebi Suede espadrilles
9. TORY BURCH Color Block Flat Espadrilles Light Mosaic Fabric
10. Soludos Classic Leather Espadrille Sandals - Tan
Advice Around the House Baking Beauty Best Online Reads Birchbox Birthdays Blogging Events Blogs Books Cats Children's Books Children's Clothing Christmas Cocktails DIY Projects Entertaining Fabulous Finds Family Time Fashion Fitness Food Friday's Fresh Picks Fun Projects for Kids Gift Guide Giveaway Go Green Good Causes Great Gifts Holidays Home Decor Just for Fun Just The Girls Letter From the Editor Life Life Lately Memories Menu Plan New Jersey Objects of My Obsession Parties Pets Product Review Random Ramblings Recipes Seasons Shoes Skincare Starbucks Stonyfield Summer Things I Can't Live Without Travel Type 1 Diabetes Videos Weekend Dispatch What I Want Where I Write Why Me? Wine Wordless Wednesday You Can't Make This Stuff Up Zoo