Essie recently released its Spring 2015 Collection of polishes, and as you would expect, they are nothing short of amazing.
Take a look.
2. perennial chic - Neutrals are hot this spring, and what better way to accessorize than with this peach brown with creamy rose highlights.
3. picked perfect - When you want color but a subtle touch of it, this caramel shade with a touch of red-violet will surely do the trick.
4. garden variety - I definitely see this rich teal becoming a favorite for my toenails.
5. blossom dandy - If you loved last spring's mint trend, you'll love the color of this eye-catching mint green with the tiniest hint of blue.
6. petal pushers - I'm a sucker for gray nail polish. I have so many of them, but they are all different shades. I can't wait to pick up this slate shade of gray this spring.
Buy all shades now: