This month was a tough call. I'd have to say I was split down the middle. Loved half of the items and as for the other half, well, let's just say it was "meh".
Here's what was sent to me (in order of what I liked most):
1. BeeKind Body Lotion (Received a sample. Full size, $15)
This lotion which is made with honey and organic chamomile sinks deep into your skin to restore moisture.
My thoughts: Loved the light, earthy scent, and the reasonable price.
2. Sumita Color Intense Eye Pencil (Received a sample. Full size, $11)
A soft wax liner pencil that delivers rich, long lasting color that won't irritate eyes.
My thoughts: I haven't found many eye liners that are irritating, but I did like that this one didn't bleed and make me look like a raccoon halfway through the day.
3. Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine (Received a sample. Full size, $65 - $170)
This versatile, distinctive citrus blend lasts all day...and then some.
My thoughts: I liked the scent and the fact that it didn't wear off after an hour or two. But I can't get past the hefty price tag.
4. KIND Snacks Healthy Grains Bar - Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt (Received one. 15-count, $11.88)
A perfect combination of salty and sweet with a whole-grain punch.
My thoughts: Seriously, Birchbox? I can buy this in my grocery store.
5. Color Club Gala's Gems Collection Nail Polish in Gold Struck
This exclusive shimmery shade is available only through Birchbox.
My thoughts: I don't do shimmery nail polish, so this was not for me. I gave it to my 8 year old who loved it.