Best Online ReadsThursday, September 29, 2016
Ten stories from around the web that I am loving this week:
1. How to use fillers such as "um" and "ah" better via Quartz.
2. Ways to motivate yourself to finally get organized via Real Simple.
3. How to get dinner on the table quickly during the week via Bon Appetit.
4. These Oreo black cat cookies are the cutest for a kids' Halloween party via Party Pinching.
5. How to easily remove a gel manicure at home via Fashionista.
6. Seven career mistakes even savvy women make via Cupcakes and Cashmere.
7. What to say to your stylist before your haircut so that you don't leave pissed off and crying via Man Repeller.
8. This one-minute motivational speech by Oprah will have you wanting to move mountains via Goalcast.
9. This is what guests notice most about your home via Huffington Post.
10. How to beat post-summer blues via MindBodyGreen.