Best Online ReadsThursday, November 3, 2016
The ten stories from around the web that I am loving this week:
1. Why having no plan is the best plan via Project Insp.
2. The world's best destinations for solo travelers via Fodor's.
3. How to perfect a rose gold lip via The Beauty Department.
4. Five tips to help you fight the urge for retail therapy via Verily.
5. A Thanksgiving dessert idea that isn't pie but is as easy as pie via Bakers Royale.
6. Why this election is stressing everybody out via Glamour.
7. The steps to take before you take a major road trip via The New York Times.
8. Five questions to ask about wine when you know nothing about wine via Bon Appétit.
9. What cats and dogs can see that humans cat via PetMD.
10. How to retire at the tender age of 40 via Bloomberg.