Life Lately is a new monthly series where I share my latest obsessions, favorite finds, and any kind of entertainment that I am loving.
1. Sally Hansen® ManiMatch™ App - Since I almost always have my fingernails painted, it's often difficult to test nail polishes in a store. With this app, you can test any Sally Hansen polish on your nails to see if it's a good match for your skin tone and outfit choice. You'll never buy the wrong shade ever again. Available for iPhone and Android.
2. Marble Party Cups - For the larger parties and gatherings that we host, I like to serve drinks in disposable cups, but those plastic red cups always remind of college fraternity parties. When I came across these pretty marble cups, I ordered a few sets for impromptu drop-ins or planned get togethers where you want to serve a signature drink is an unforgettable vessel.
3. Urban Market Bags - With more and more stores no longer offering bags in an effort to support the environment (yay!), it's essential to have a few bags that you can use for groceries, general shopping, and to corral items around the house. I am loving Urban Market Bags because they are practical, functional, stylish and available in neutral colors rather than busy prints. They are perfect for everyday use.
4. L'Oréal Pure-Clay Face Masks - Lately, I've taken to using face masks once or twice a week to help exfoliate, detoxify, and deep clean my skin. L'Oréal introduced three different types of clay masks each targeted at a specific skin problem or condition.
5. Nielsen-Massey Mexican Pure Vanilla Extract - It's baking season! And what's better than having only the best pure vanilla extract on hand for your favorite cookie recipes? Nothing. This pure vanilla extract has a deep, rich flavor with spicy undertones. It's perfect for hot chocolate!
6. The Brie Platter at The Front Porch Café - Whenever we are in South Beach, we make a point of having brunch at The Front Porch Café. Although you can't go wrong with anything you order, the Brie platter is my all-time favorite (followed by the French toast). It's completely satisfying without being overly filling and has a little bit of everything from cheese to bread to fruit to veggies.
Advice Around the House Baking Beauty Best Online Reads Birchbox Birthdays Blogging Events Blogs Books Cats Children's Books Children's Clothing Christmas Cocktails DIY Projects Entertaining Fabulous Finds Family Time Fashion Fitness Food Friday's Fresh Picks Fun Projects for Kids Gift Guide Giveaway Go Green Good Causes Great Gifts Holidays Home Decor Just for Fun Just The Girls Letter From the Editor Life Life Lately Memories Menu Plan New Jersey Objects of My Obsession Parties Pets Product Review Random Ramblings Recipes Seasons Shoes Skincare Starbucks Stonyfield Summer Things I Can't Live Without Travel Type 1 Diabetes Videos Weekend Dispatch What I Want Where I Write Why Me? Wine Wordless Wednesday You Can't Make This Stuff Up Zoo