Summer is the perfect time to enjoy a light, refreshing cocktail on the patio, deck, by the pool, or at the beach. This one is made with Sparkling ICE, so you can enjoy it free of guilt.
- 4 oz. Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE
- 1.5 oz. White Rum
- 10 Mint leaves (plus a few more for garnish)
- 6 Cherries (stems and pits removed)
- Lime slices for garnish
- In a large, sturdy glass, muddle together the mint and cherries until lightly-smashed.
- Stir in the rum and then top with Cherry Limeade Sparkling ICE over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Add 2 or 3 cubes of ice. Garnish with fresh cherries, mint leaves, and lime slices.