Here are ten bathing suits that I'd wear and feel confident and comfortable in.
1. Kenneth Cole Push-Up One Piece - I love that this suit has sexy details while still providing plenty of coverage.
2. Volcom Floral Print One Piece - You'll see plenty of bathing suits with this high halter neckline. I love the cutouts and this abstract print is fab.
3. Carmen Marc Valvo Peony Print Bandeau One Piece - Bandeau tops are perfect for those of us who are small chested. They give the illusion of volume. Plus, I hate tan lines from straps.
4. Trina Turk High Leg One Piece Bathing Suit - I have a Trina Turk two-piece, and it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The quality is amazing, and the bright colors have not faded since I bought it 3 years ago. I love the geometric print and vibrant colors of this suit. You'll definitely be noticed on the beach when wearing this suit.
5. J. Crew One Shoulder One Piece Bathing Suit - I've been looking at a few one shoulder suits this season, and this one is by far my favorite. You know I have a thing for stripes, so this suit is pretty much spot on for me.
6. J. Crew Jersey Lomellina Two-Piece (top & bottoms sold separately) - This bathing suit top is so unique, and since it's sold separately from the bottoms, you have your choice of bottoms.
7. BCA Cross Back Wrap Two-Piece Bathing Suit (top & bottoms sold separately) - This is another unique suit, both top and bottoms. The seafoam green with a slight tan is a killer look.
8. Vince Camuto Bandeau Twist Crossback Two-Piece Bathing Suit (top & bottoms sold separately) - A suit that will give me a boost up top is just fine with me! The twist detail helps to add some dimension to the top to further give the illusion of more cleavage.
9. Tommy Bahama Reversible Halter Top Bikini (top & bottoms sold separately) - Because it's reversible, it's really two suits in one, and no one will ever know.
10. Old Navy Scalloped Bandeau Two-Piece Bikini (top & bottoms sold separately) - I love the look of a scallop-trimmed suit, but most of the ones I've seen are super expensive (like $300 per suit). Since this type of suit is somewhat trendy, I don't want to spend a ton of money on it. This one from Old Navy is a great price and is available in two colors.
Shop my favorite suits: