This super-cute weather-themed snack is healthy and fun. Serve it for lunch or for a snack and watch your kids devour it.
WEATHER REPORT SANDWICH
Ingredients and preparation:
- Cut a slice of braided challah bread from the middle of the loaf.
- Using a cookie cutter, shape a slice of orange cheddar cheese into a circle. Place it partly under the bread. Cut the remaining cheese into small triangles, and place them around the circle as the sun’s rays.
- Add blueberries as eyes and as rain falling from the cloud.
- Slice off the side of a red apple, then use a straw to punch out two circles of its skin for the cheeks.
- Add a small piece of fruit leather for the smile.