The Hubs is a classic martini guy. I love the clean look of a traditional martini, but I can't tolerate the straight alcohol.
I prefer a fancy martini. One with some personality...and flavor! And if it looks pretty, all the better!
Have your cake and a martini too! Yes, please. I'll take this one!
Cake Batter Martini
- 1-1/2 oz. Three Olives Cake Vodka
- 1 oz. White Chocolate Liqueur
- 2 oz. Milk
- Shake with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Rim glass with vanilla frosting and multi-colored sprinkles!
OMG! Could you just die??
And what summer isn't complete without s'mores? Who doesn't love gathering around the fire pit for a little marshmallow toasting? Add your toasted marshmallows to a martini instead.
- 3 parts Three Olives S'mores Vodka
- Crushed graham crackers, chocolate syrup, marshmallows
- Dip the rim of martini glass in chocolate syrup and coat with crushed graham crackers.
- Pour Three Olives S'mores into martini shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with a skewer of three toasted marshmallows!
My party rule of thumb is to choose a signature cocktail to serve to your guests rather than try to jump through hoops to accommodate everyone.
Either of these martinis would be the perfect cocktail for you next gathering.
But don't forget to grap a bottle of Three Olives® Vodka to make these martinis perfect. Three Olives® polished, approachable, and full of verve.
Three Olives was inspired by the classic vodka martini served with a garnish of olives. Three Olives began as a non-flavored vodka brand in 1998 and became a pioneer of the flavored-vodka market when it introduced the first-ever cherry and grape varieties in 2001.
Three Olives' flavored 70-proof vodka is 35 percent alcohol and its 80-proof clear vodka is 40 percent alcohol. Natural fruits are infused into most of the flavored varieties to render a unique flavor. Three Olives also easily mixes and blends with lemon lime soda, fruit juices, club soda, or one or two more nuanced mixers.
For more information about Three Olives Vodka, visit the Facebook page.