Here are 5 pairs that look great with your favorite traditional denim or colored jeans and are perfect for days when you just don't want to wear boots.
5 Fun Flats Under $50 by sheila-coleman-hill featuring camo flats
1. Women's Mossimo Nella Ankle Strap Cap Toe Flat $25. Available at www.target.com.
I love the color of these flats, and the silver cap toe adds interest without being tacky or overly ornate. You could easily wear these with jeans or a dress.
2. CHERRY-11 Camouflage Round Toe Suede Ballerina Flats $15. Available at www.trafficshoe.com.
It's all about the camouflage this fall, and these flats are fun and inexpensive way to wear the trend.
3. Bold Plaid Flats. $17. Available at www.forever21.com.
I am loving fall's plaid trend, but not for a jacket or a pair of pants. These flats are right up my alley!
4. Ava Animal Print Ballet Flat by CIRCUS by Sam Edelman. $35. Available at www.lordandtaylor.com. You cannot go wrong with a pair of animal print flats. Animal print is a neutral!!! And it's perfect for a shoe!
5. Pointed Toe Flats by ASOS. $45. Available at www.asos.com
I love the pointed toe and the cut-out detail on the sides. This flat is perfect for both dressy and casual outfits.
Be sure to check out Friday Fashion including these fabulous forest green finds from Jo-Lynne Shane!