It's funny...sometimes the person you know the best is often the person you struggle to shop for. When I approach gift giving for my BFF, I typically think about the things that I want but won't buy for myself. These are often impractical and a bit indulgent. I wouldn't spend the money on myself, but I will definitely spend it on a best girlfriend.
1. You can't go wrong with a pair of luxurious cashmere gloves.
2. Indulge her senses with pretty and seasonal scented candle.
3. She'll never be late for your coffee dates with a new watch.
4. She can corral her loose change in this pretty powder blue coin purse.
5. Give her protection fro her phone with this colorful phone case.
6. Every BFF loves a little arm candy.
7. Give her a set of nail polishes for those times when she doesn't have time for a salon mani.
8. This slouchy beanie is both fun and functional for cold winter days.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Advice Around the House Baking Beauty Best Online Reads Birchbox Birthdays Blogging Events Blogs Books Cats Children's Books Children's Clothing Christmas Cocktails DIY Projects Entertaining Fabulous Finds Family Time Fashion Fitness Food Friday's Fresh Picks Fun Projects for Kids Gift Guide Giveaway Go Green Good Causes Great Gifts Holidays Home Decor Just for Fun Just The Girls Letter From the Editor Life Life Lately Memories Menu Plan New Jersey Objects of My Obsession Parties Pets Product Review Random Ramblings Recipes Seasons Shoes Skincare Starbucks Stonyfield Summer Things I Can't Live Without Travel Type 1 Diabetes Videos Weekend Dispatch What I Want Where I Write Why Me? Wine Wordless Wednesday You Can't Make This Stuff Up Zoo