The big bonus this month was that I received 2 full-sized items in the box and a $10 coupon to Gap. Thank you, Birchbox, for the gifts!
1. Borghese Splendore Brightening Makeup (Received full size, $30)
I am loving this liquid shimmer that conceals imperfections but leaves a luminous glow without looking like my face is dripping wet.
2. Camille Beckman Tuscan Honey Body Butter (Received sample. Full size, $15)
This light formula softens skin with a hint of fragrance. I liked the texture. It wasn't greasy or thick, which is often the case with body butters.
3. Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Firming Tea Treatment Mask (Received sample. Full size, $58)
Apply and leave on for 8 minutes. This mask brightens and tightens your skin in minutes.
4. Beauty Protector Protect & Oil (Received sample. Full size, $25.95)
This hair oil defends and protects against heat, breakage, and UV rays. It takes just 1-3 drops on the ends of damp hair and is suitable for all hair types.
5. Mirenesse Mattfinity Lip Rouge in New York (Received full size, $21)
This lip stain is perfect when you want long lasting. With a swipe of the wand over your lips, this red shade stays put for hours without the need for lip liner.
Bonus: $10 coupon to put towards any purchase at Gap.
All items available for purchase through the links above.