Best Online ReadsThursday, August 25, 2016
The ten stories from around the web that I'm loving this week:
1. Ten "Italian" dishes that don't exactly exist in Italy via The Local.
2. How complaining rewires your brain for negativity via Tiny Buddha.
3. Striking portraits show what people look like at 7 am versus 7 pm via Yahoo! Beauty.
4. A DIY paint chip calendar that's functional and super cute via Buzzfeed Nifty.
5. What a good diet should be via The Coveteur.
6. Seven things you should never pack when you travel via PureWow.
7. Could antibiotics spur type 1 diabetes in children? via HealthDay.
8. Why overplanning your vacation will make it seem shorter via Science of Us.
9. A drool-worthy hummus bar for your next book club gathering via What's Gaby Cooking.
10. Back to school survival guide to keep you organized and sane via Real Simple.