When it comes to Valentine's Day, my husband and I definitely don't go big. Since our youngest daughter's birthday is February 13th, we reserve that day for celebrating big. But whether you support the "holiday" or not, buying a small gift to show your appreciation is always a good idea.
Here are some of my favorite Valentine's Day gifts for the guys.
1. Gin & Tonic Carry On Cocktail Kit ($24) - Your guy's flight will be a lot smoother when he mixes up his own gin and tonic. This kit is TSA-approved, so he'll sail right through security and be in his seat ready to play the part of an expert mixologist.
2. Winston Shaving Kit from Harry's* ($25) - This shaving kit includes an engravable razor, foaming shave gel, and extra razor blades. The engraving costs an additional $15, but it's so worth it to add a personal touch to an item that most men use on a daily basis. Harry's offers one-of-a-kind shaving products from razors to shaving creams and gels to facial cleansers to travel bags for shaving supplies and more.
Harry's also offers monthly subscription shave plans. You can have Harry's blades delivered to your door for less than $2 per month once you purchase a starter razor kit. There are options to customize your subscription as well. You can modify or cancel your plan at any time. Never be stuck with a dull blade again. Check out the plans, pricing, and products HERE.
3. Taco Socks ($10) - We buy my husband a pair of fun socks for every occasion. The ones we've gotten over the years have ranged from hamburger socks to alien socks. He loves receiving them, and although he knows to expect a pair, he never knows what kind of print will be on them. He never knows what he'll find!
4. Maison Margiela Replica "At The Barber's" Fragrance - Although cologne may seem a bit cliché for Valentine's Day, the key to pulling it off is to find a scent that is utterly unique. This one has notes of shaving and leather for a completely masculine scent but one that isn't over powering.
5. Leather Strap Watch - You can never go wrong with a classic timepiece. This one is a minimalist's dream, but I love the eye catching red accent.
6. Vineyard Vines T-Shirt ($48) - The signature Vineyard Vines whale gets a lovey makeover with sweet kisses.
7. Luckiest Guy Mug - Ladies, it's important to tell it like it is, and you get the message out there loudly and clearly with this mug.
8. Bose Bluetooth Speaker ($129) - Your guy will be in shock when he hears the full range of sound that blasts from this easy to use portable speaker. Available in 4 colors and connects easily to Bluetooth enabled devices.