This summer, I'm including things that we have wanted to do for quite a few summers but never got around to or something that we love to do each summer and make a point of taking time out of our busy schedules to do, and a few new things that we've never done before and haven't even given it much thought before now.
1. Enjoy a picnic dinner on the beach.
2. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
3. Find the perfect bathing suit.
4. Do Saturday morning beach yoga with my daughters.
5. Have a New Jersey staycation.
6. Visit the Philadelphia Zoo.
7. Complete my summer reading list.
8. Finish the master bedroom de-clutter/makeover we've been working on.
9. Have a standing, twice-monthly breakfast date with my daughters.
10. Host a wine tasting party for my girlfriends.
What's on your summer must-do list?