Everything from dresses to vests to leggings in faux leather are hot commodities right now. Here are a few of my favorite faux leather finds.
1. Perfect your rocker glam look with a pair of faux leather leggings (Nordstrom, $28).
2. It's hard to dress up shorts unless, of course, you are wearing a pair of faux leather shorts (Kohl's, $22).
3. Nothing says "biker chic" quite like a sleek moto-inspired faux leather jacket (Topshop, $136).
4. Whether you are stepping out for a night on the town or lunch with a friend, a faux leather clutch can hold all your essentials (Forever 21, $20).
5. Stay totally on trend this season with a faux leather skirt (Kohl's, $30).
6. Peplum tops remain key fashion pieces again this season, and a faux leather peplum top is a great addition to your wardrobe (Calvin Klein, $70).
7. A great pair of faux leather peep toe booties will finish off your look for a girls' night out (Mia, $60).
8. And last, but certainly not least, is the faux leather dress, perfect for a night out at the ballet or a holiday gathering (The Limited, $70).
Shop the Post:
For all the best in fashion, don't miss the Fashion Friday link up!