Here's what I received in this month's Birchbox:
1. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (Received full size, $16)
I've been a big fan of Eyeko products for years. I've been using the mascara and this liquid eyeliner exclusively for a while, and I love them both. I was thrilled to receive an all-time favorite in this month's Birchbox.
2. amika Nourishing Mask (Received sample. Full size, $28)
This hair mask offers the ultimate in hydration and nourishment for dry, brittle strands. I plan to use once a week to fortify and strengthen my hair.
3. Harvey Prince Hello Perfume (Received sample. Full size, $55)I can see this light, cheerful scent being perfect for spring. Spritz a small amount on your pulse points, and you'll have everyone at "Hello"!
4. BeeKind Shower Gel (Received sample. Full size, $15)I've received BeeKind body lotion in my Birchbox previously and loved it. I'm happy to be able to finally compliment it with the shower gel.
5. theBalm Cosmetics Read My Lips Lip Gloss (Received sample. Full size, $15)I'm not a big fan of most lip glosses since they tend to be thick and gooey, but I loved the light texture of this gloss and its natural color.
All items available for purchase through the links above.