Stonyfield organic fruit snacks have hit grocery store shelves, and moms and kids alike are jumping for joy. Finally there's a fruit snack that kids love and moms can feel good about giving their children.
- Have 70 calories per pouch
- Are made with real organic fruit and vegetable juices
- Contain no artificial flavors or preservatives
- Are USDA-certified organic
- Are available in two delicious flavors: Mixed Berry and Strawberry
- Are gluten-free and fat-free
- Provide 100% of the recommended daily requirement of Vitamin C
- Are free of pesticides and GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
These adorable, cow-shaped fruit snacks have saved us from episodes of low blood sugars, from post-gymnastics workouts, and sugar cravings. I'm ashamed to say that the adults in this house may just be enjoying the Stonyfield Organic Fruit Snacks more than the kids are. At first we didn't realize that they were in the shape of cows. We just tore the packages open and started snacking, oblivious to what shape the snacks were.
They make the perfect addition to any lunchbox. Or you can throw a few packs into your purse, briefcase, carry-on, or beach bag for a quick and satisfying snack on the go.
For our family these fruit snacks are a lifesaver. Harper relies on fruit snacks when her blood sugar is low. They are a quick way to raise her blood sugar effectively with sugar-laden sodas and fruit juices.
For more information about Stonyfield, check out Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
As a Stonyfield Ambassador, I received complimentary fruit snacks and monetary compensation to facilitate this post. As always, all opinions are my own based on my use of the products.