This autumn we are going to do a few new things we've never done before as well as a few of our old favorites. It's going to be a great fall!
1. Go apple picking at our favorite orchard.
2. Make mile-high apple pie, apple crostada, apple crisp, and apple chips with all the apples we pick.
3. Decorate and carve pumpkins.
4. Take a nature hike here.
5. Rake and play in an enormous pile of leaves.
6. Go on a hay ride, walk through a corn maze, and pick the perfect pumpkin here.
7. Make spiced hot apple cider and caramel apples.
8. Try a few new pumpkin recipes in addition to the old standbys such as pumpkin pie and bread.
9. Collect acorns and pine cones for a centerpiece.
10. Go on a local fall foliage tour.
What fun do you have planned this fall?