Best Online ReadsThursday, January 8, 2015
The links I am loving this week:
1. National flags made from each country's traditional foods via Marvelous.
2. After all the holiday indulging, we could all use some tricks for looking slimmer in our clothes via Elle.
3. 30 ways to use coconut oil via PETA.
4. I recently discovered the drool worthy pictures at Earth Shots.
5. I'm thinking of updating my look in 2015 with this haircut via The Beauty Department.
6. What your coffee order says about you via Food Republic.
7. Favorite "back of the package recipes" of food editors at Bon Appetit.
8. A cake made with wine? Yes, please via Hip Foodie Mom
9. A hilarious video showing parents having "the talk" with their kids for the first time via Fast Company.
10. I love the rustic look of this DIY ladder wardrobe via A Pair & A Spare.