Mustardly Deviled Eggs
6 large hard-boiled eggs, shelled
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon grated onion
2 tablespoons Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the eggs lengthwise in half. Scoop out the yolks and place them in a mixing bowl.
2. Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, onion and the Colman’s Original Prepared Mustard and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Divide the filling among the egg halves, mounding it slightly.
4. Garnish with chives, dried pepper flakes or paprika.
5. Arrange the eggs on a platter, cover, and refrigerate.