This autumn we are going to do a few new things we've never done before as well as our old favorites. I have a feeling it's going to be a great fall!
1. Go apple picking and pumpkin picking at our favorite orchard.
2. Make mile-high apple pie, apple crostada, apple crisp, and apple cider donuts with all the apples we pick.
3. Paint and carve pumpkins.
4. Take a nature hike here.
5. Rake and play in an enormous pile of leaves.
6. Go on a hay ride, walk through a corn maze, and pick the perfect pumpkin here.
7. Make spiced hot apple cider and a spiked version for the adults.
8. Try a few new pumpkin recipes (this one, this one, and this one) in addition to the old standbys such as pumpkin pie and pumpkin bread.
9. Attend Boo at the Boardwalk at Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
10. Watch a scary movie. This one is one of my favorites.
11. Enjoy pumpkin ice cream and mini pumpkin tarts from Delicious Orchards.
What's on your to-do list this fall?