A few years ago when I realized that summer flies by in the blink of an eye, I started making a summer to-do list to insure that I accomplish all that I hope to by Labor Day. New Jersey summers are never short of fun things to do. From the beaches to the mountains, fun abounds. This summer I have some old favorites on the list as well as a few newbies.
Here's what I am aiming to knock off my summer to-do list this year:
1. Go camping (yes, I said camping)!
2. Go to a beach movie.
3. Visit the Statue of Liberty.
4. Go to a local farmer's market that I've never visited before.
5. Go to an outdoor concert. My sister & I have tickets to see the Go-Go's farewell tour at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park.
6. Create a summer playlist that I can listen to over and over again without tiring of it.
7. Try this place for breakfast.
8. Go peach picking and make peach cobbler with the goods.
9. Take the barre class that I never took in the spring.
10. Make stellar crab cakes (if you have a recipe that you love, let me know).
For more inspiration, check out my summer to-do lists from 2015 and 2014.