Best Online ReadsThursday, July 3, 2014
Here are stories I am loving this week:
1. A recipe for dark chocolate and sea salt chocolate chip cookies via A Beautiful Mess.
2. DIY whipped body butter to keep your body smooth and silky all summer long via A Side of Sweet.
3. Creative out-of-office replies to employ this 4th of July via Huffington Post.
4. 8 things that make your nail polish wear off too soon via Beauty Insider.
5. A recipe for strawberry pretzel icebox pie via Southern Living.
6. A guide to creating the perfect business card via The Muse.
7. Five mental skills to get you through any workout via Women's Health.
8. Easy DIY chalkboard tray via My Scraps.
9. 15 commonly used phrases spawned by the show "Seinfeld" via Rolling Stone.
10. The strangest things that have washed up on beaches via Weather.com.