Here's what I received in my July 2014 Birchbox (in no particular order):
1. Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect (Received a sample. Full size: $32)
This sulfate-free leave-in conditioner safeguards color and strengthens and nourishes hair.
My thoughts: I love leave-in conditioners, and this is one of the best I've tried. I liked that it was a spray-on, too.
2. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream SPF 35+ (Received a sample. Full size: $32)
This CC cream triple protects against UVA, UVB and infrared-A rays.
My thoughts: My container was empty when my box arrived. I have contacted both Birchbox and Supergoop! to resolve this.
3. SmartyPants Gummy Vitamins for Adults (Received a sample. 30-day supply: $29.95.)
Delicious gummies provide essential nutrients without artificial flavors.
My thoughts: They are very tasty, but one serving is 6 pieces. I'd prefer to eat one or two per day rather than eat 6 to get me recommended daily allowance of vitamins.
4. Harvey Prince Hello Body Creme (Received a sample. Full size: $22)
Infused with a best-selling citrus scent, this hydrator leaves skin silky-smooth.
My thoughts: I LOVE this!! The smell, the texture were both perfect. I will definitely be ordering more of this body creme.
5. Cynthia Rowley Beauty Silver Eyeliner (Received 1 full size, $16)
This metallic liner goes on smoothly and is long-lasting.
My thoughts: I love this eye pencil for creating a smoky eye. I wouldn't use it by itself, but when used with dark shadow and smudged to create a smoky eye, it's a very pretty look.
All items available for purchase at www.birchbox.com.