Best Online ReadsThursday, March 30, 2017
The ten stories from around the web that I am loving this week:
1. Incredible photos of cities captured from above via BlazePress.
2. The importance of distraction via Lucky Peach.
3. How long do you have to work out before you see results via Science of Us.
4. If animals could talk, here's what they'd say via Bored Panda.
5. The seven habits you need instead of passion via Mashable.
6. The best facial masks according to beauty editors via Elle.
7. The most addictive books of the last 25 years via Oprah.
8. What men and women are actually thinking on the first date via MindBodyGreen.
9. Easy ways to exit awkward conversations via Real Simple.
10. This apple crisp breakfast bowl looks like the perfect way to kick off any day via She Likes Food.