Several years ago, I started running for the first time in my life. I had just been diagnosed with high blood pressure, and my cardiologist recommended that I exercise enough to get my heart rate above 140 beats per minute. At the time, I didn't belong to a gym, and the most effective way to get my heart rate up was to take up running.
And so I did. I slowly eased into increasing my speed and my distance. Soon, I was up to running several miles per day.
And then I stopped. Not because I was bored or tired. Not because I lacked motivation or stamina. I stopped because, well, I had an embarrassing problem that was preventing me from running with ease and confidence. I had light bladder leakage (LBL).
We can't always know when light bladder leakage will strike, but we can be prepared with Poise Microliners.
Years have passed, and I have recently taken up running again, but this time I am doing it with help from Poise Microliners. They offer light bladder leakage protection that allows me to run with the knowledge and confidence that I will remain protected during my run. I am thrilled that I am finally able to resume running, a sport that I thoroughly enjoyed but refused to continue when light bladder leakage became a serious problem for me.
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE KIT FROM POISE MICROLINERS.
If you suspect you are suffering from LBL, you can request a FREE sample of Poise Microliners and give them a try for yourself. I leave the house prepared and confident with Poise Microliners and ready to tackle my several mile run. No more worrying about leakage. No more worrying about a simple morning jog or yoga class. Poise Microliners are the idea light bladder leakage solution, and I love that they fit easily into my gym bag and are perfect for any intensity workout.
About Poise Microliners
- Poise Microliners are thin and incredibly absorbent.
- They feature SAM (Super Absorbent Material to keep you discreetly dry and comfortable
- They are ideal for life's little leaks and are designed to stay three times drier than period liners.
Light Bladder Leakage Tips and Facts
- 1 in 3 women will experience LBL
- Everyday occurrences such as coughing, sneezing, laughing, or in my case, exercise can trigger LBL
- Many women rely on nothing at all or feminine care products to ineffectively treat LBL
- Poise, the leader in light incontinence products, offers a variety of pads and liners to protect against LBL
Be confident! GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE KIT FROM POISE MICROLINERS.
Disclosure: This article is sponsored by Poise. As always, all opinions are my own. The only products that I endorse are those that I love.