In today's Friday Fresh Picks, I'm sharing a few of the things on my summer wardrobe wish list, and guess what? They all happen to be gingham!
1. Gingham shirt - If you choose to buy one gingham item, it should be a shirt. They pair perfectly with shorts, destructed denim, and white jeans.
2. Gingham bathing suit - Talk about channeling the 1950s. I am obsessed with retro bathing suits right now. Definitely thinking about this one from J. Crew for this summer.
3. Gingham wedges - If you are on the fence about wearing a bold pattern such as gingham, try it on an accessory such as a shoe. This wedge heel is super cute and works with jeans, flares, and skirts.
4. Gingham tote bag - A large tote is a must for summer and this one will take you from the beach to the farmers' market to dinner.
5. Gingham blazer - I've been having a love affair with blazers lately. A white one from Banana Republic has been my go-to for months now. But this gingham blazer is a nice change of pace and perfect for spring.
6. Gingham headband - Much of my summer is spent with my hair pulled back. This headband amps up a ponytail and keeps your hair out of your face.
7. Gingham slide - This casual shoe will be right at home at the pool, beach, or on easy going weekends.
Thanks for checking out this week's Friday Fresh Picks. Swing by the rest of the FFP gals to see what they are loving this week.
Friday Fresh Picks are hand-picked favorite items, reviews and highlights from the amazing women you see above.
Visit their websites to learn about other amazing picks from this week!
To view all of my Friday Fresh Picks posts, click here.